Claims He is not baptized

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
alyxlarsen

Claims He is not baptized

Post by alyxlarsen »

I am the stake clerk and have never been a ward clerk so I need some help here.

In a membership audit a member shows as something like "over 8 years old and not baptized, cannot be sealed to parents with out being baptized." This member is 78 years old and his record shows a baptism date and all the ordinances and dates just fine. so why does he show in the membership audit as not baptized?

Any Ideas?

Thanks.
alyxlarsen

Post by alyxlarsen »

Oops I guess this should be in the Membership forum sorry. Maybe the mod can move it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Moved.

The only thing I can think of is to check the dates. Make sure that he was at least 8 years old at the time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rpyne

Post by rpyne »

Does his record show a confirmation date? I have seen a case where a person was baptized but not confirmed.

Return to “Membership Help”