New and Returning Member Progress

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
preston.baxter

Re:

Post by preston.baxter »

aebrown wrote:I doubt that this form exists in Word or Excel. I suppose someone with the right tools could turn the PDF from the Church into a fillable PDF, but I haven't heard of anyone doing that yet for this particular form.
I know this thread is old, but it came up at the top of a Google search when I went looking for the form. Attached is a fillable PDF.
Attachments
New and Returning Fillable_01.pdf
(90.37 KiB) Downloaded 444 times
Thanks,
Preston Baxter
Highland Ward
Sandy Utah Granite South Stake
preston.baxter

Re: New and Returning Member Progress

Post by preston.baxter »

I guess there was already a version posted: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6230&p=80926

Sorry for the duplication (and triplication - if that's even a word - in this case)
justinpcrane

Post by justinpcrane »

Our ward is interested in getting this information in an online database. Has anyone done this yet? It would be great to be able to submit the information once and then be able to go back to it when needed. Would also be able to share it with the ward council, PEC, etc.

Thanks, Justin
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

justinpcrane wrote:Our ward is interested in getting this information in an online database. Has anyone done this yet?
Welcome to the forum!
I'm a nervous about taking personal information from ward members and putting it "online" because of privacy issues, data safety and "terms of use" legal issues. It's my hope that LDS.org will offer such options, such as they already do with "action and interview lists," so we don't feel the need to take the data out of the more secure environment of LDS.org. I'm excited to see what the changes in the Quarterly Report might be for 2014, (see official letter dated Dec. 15 2013) as that could easily be adapted to contain more "new and returning member" progress information to keep it fresh on our minds. It already tracks some "new member" information.
rich

Post by rich »

justinpcrane wrote:Our ward is interested in getting this information in an online database. Has anyone done this yet? It would be great to be able to submit the information once and then be able to go back to it when needed. Would also be able to share it with the ward council, PEC, etc.

Thanks, Justin
I too needed to go on-line with this, I believe this is a safe way to do it: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... rt#p128407

The PDF fill-able form was very helpful. But as a clerk, I was incessantly asked to generate a ward level summary view from all the individual reports.
davispodeszwa

Post by davispodeszwa »

OwenDWelling1 wrote:this site is secured but I am working on some of these issues for use in our ward...
I probably could miror it once complete for just about any ward..
you'll need a google or gmail login and I will grant permission to access after I authenticate your ID..

I need some beta testers outside of the ward..

https://sites.google.com/site/bbvtac/

Hey I would love to see the form you made here. I'm a bishop in Nova Scotia Canada and would love to have this form online where the ward council can edit them and save them online. I requested access already through my google account, you should see it. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Membership Help”