Part-Member Families

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
kalnius

Part-Member Families

Post by kalnius »

How do I print (from MLS) a custom report listing only the part-member families in the ward. The full-time missionaries want this report.

Also, how do I print a list of the prospective elders in the ward?

Thanks.

Later: I poked around with "custom reports" and discovered how to do these. If you have a faster way - I'm all ears. Thanks.
BKO
Stake Executive Secretary
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

For the prospective elders go to Organizations > High Priests. Then in the Members section the office would be Prospective Elder. Click Print. Then the directory type you would like is selected in the "List type to print:" option.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Ozzy wrote:How do I print (from MLS) a custom report listing only the part-member families in the ward. The full-time missionaries want this report.
The custom reports for part-member families are described in the wiki under Part-member families.
kalnius

Post by kalnius »

Thanks for the direction. It really helped.
BKO
Stake Executive Secretary

Return to “Membership Help”