Mailing addresses on Special Reports

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
lorraine1950

Mailing addresses on Special Reports

Post by lorraine1950 »

Our Relief Society wants a listing of their Sister's names and mailing addresses so the Presidency can mail out birthday cards, invitations, etc. I tried printing up the lisiting of RS Sisters from the RS file in MLS, but it gives street addresses, not mailing addresses. I then tried to make a "Special Report" that would give name, dob, and mailing address, but it won't let me select anything other than street address.

Does anyone have any input to help creat a listing using mailing addresses instead of street addresses? In our rural area, about 65% of the ward members have mailing addresses that are different from their residence street address.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

E&LDow wrote:Our Relief Society wants a listing of their Sister's names and mailing addresses so the Presidency can mail out birthday cards, invitations, etc. I tried printing up the lisiting of RS Sisters from the RS file in MLS, but it gives street addresses, not mailing addresses. I then tried to make a "Special Report" that would give name, dob, and mailing address, but it won't let me select anything other than street address.

Does anyone have any input to help creat a listing using mailing addresses instead of street addresses? In our rural area, about 65% of the ward members have mailing addresses that are different from their residence street address.
There is a helpful wiki article on this: Mailing labels. It explains how to get the mailing addresses for printing directly on label stock, or for further processing in a spreadsheet.

Return to “Membership Help”