Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Edward Burch wrote:Can't remove a sister's deceased (non-member) spouse, and enter her new non-member spouse in MLS.
Is there a non-member record in MLS for the deceased spouse? If so, you can't edit the sister's spouse information while that non-member record still exists.
In this case, what you need to do is:
- Go into Membership > View and Update > Remove Nonmember.
- Find the non-member record for the deceased spouse and delete it.
- Go to the sister's Individual Record, then go to the Current Spouse page.
- The deceased husband's info will be there, but now it should be editable by clicking the Edit link.
- Enter information for the new spouse.
- If you want to add a non-member record for the new spouse, click the Add Spouse to Household link.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests