Separated couple with recently exed spouse

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mkng1

Separated couple with recently exed spouse

Post by mkng1 »

We have a couple that is separated and living in different units. They are in the process of divorcing but not yet final and probably not imminent. The husband was recently excommunicated and attending a neighboring unit. The husband is showing up in the household on LDS tools. I can't move him out through LDS.org becuase he's not a member. I can't find anyway to move him out of the household, whether or not I move him to another unit. Any ideas? The only thread I found was from 2011 and it was listed as a bug that would be updated but can't find any updates.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Separated couple with recently exed spouse

Post by russellhltn »

Contact support. They can suppress the name which is coming from the marriage record of the member. There's no way to do that at the ward or stake level.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”