Correct A incorrect Blessing Date

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
gfhirschi

Correct A incorrect Blessing Date

Post by gfhirschi »

How can I correct a incorrect blessing date? When I print a child's blessing certificate
it has the same date as the child's birthday. I don't know were the blessing date is
stored. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance ....
davesudweeks

Re: Correct A incorrect Blessing Date

Post by davesudweeks »

After logging into LCR:
Reports tab | Certificates topic | Print Certificates
Select the Child Blessing certificate
Enter the member's name or MRN in the search box
Enter the blessing date in the date box
Click the blue "View Certificate" button
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I don't think the blessing date is stored in the membership record (at least on none that I can see as ward clerk).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Not the membership per se, but it is stored in LCR. It used to be lost when it moved between wards. But with LCR, it stays.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:Not the membership per se, but it is stored in LCR. It used to be lost when it moved between wards. But with LCR, it stays.
No, the blessing date is not stored in LCR. In MLS it was stored locally but never transferred. In LCR it has never been stored.

On the other hand, the person who performed a baptism was also stored locally in MLS but not transferred but in LCR it is stored.

Return to “Membership Help”