Late Audit

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Squicky11

Late Audit

Post by Squicky11 »

This doesn't need to stay public, but an auditor scheduled his audits on July 1st in our stake (he has family in town the week before). Will the system let him do the membership audit a day late? Will it still count okay? thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Late Audit

Post by lajackson »

Squicky11 wrote:This doesn't need to stay public, but an auditor scheduled his audits on July 1st in our stake (he has family in town the week before). Will the system let him do the membership audit a day late? Will it still count okay? thanks
The systems allows membership audits at any time during the year. I believe they are to be done annually.
drepouille

Re: Late Audit

Post by drepouille »

As a ward clerk, I run through the online membership audit a few times each year to help me identify record issues. I also perform a financial audit on my own records a few weeks before the auditor shows up to perform the actual financial audit. I like to protect my reputation.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Membership Help”