Database not able to save member record(CDE 3.5.1)

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jayda143

Database not able to save member record(CDE 3.5.1)

Post by jayda143 »

Good day everyone,

I am currently assigned to Philippines Urdaneta Mission Office, i had this problem with the CDE Software, the application was doing fine for the previous days, but lately, as i was inputting convert records, it came to a point where i am not able to add any more membership records, it always gives me an error like "The database was not able to save the member record." Can someone help me fix this problem?. Thank you so much. BTW attached is a screen shot of the error message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Database not able to save member record(CDE 3.5.1)

Post by russellhltn »

You'll need to contact support. This forum is for user-to-user support. For things like data corruption, you'll need to go to the official support.

You can try this: Membership: Support Contact Information for Philippines

The screen shot was removed as it shows personal information. This is a public forum.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jayda143

Re: Database not able to save member record(CDE 3.5.1)

Post by jayda143 »

Thank you so much..

Return to “Membership Help”