Child is a ward of the state

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 am

Child is a ward of the state

Postby schulzp » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 am

I have a child of record who is now a ward of the state and is living in a group home outside the ward boundaries. The parents (who do not reside in the ward) have lost custody of the child. I want to send the membership records out. Any advise?

Community Administrator
Posts: 25103
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Child is a ward of the state

Postby russellhltn » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:38 am

I'd send it out based on the address of the group home. It should land in the family ward that covers that area.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "" to the search criteria.

Return to “Membership Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest