- In LCR, add the new spouse directly: save is rejected, saying the deceased spouse must be removed.
- In LCR, edit the current/deceased spouse: no option to delete marriage record; tried emptying all fields: save is rejected due to an empty required field.
- In LCR, record death: The deceased nonmember spouse won't come up in the select list.
- In MLS: After going to Membership -> View and Update, there is no 'Remove Nonmember' option. The deceased nonmember spouse does not show up in out-of-unit members or temporary memberships.
- In MLS: All other attempted operations redirect to LCR.
From LCR, viewing the brother's membership record shows the marriage to the deceased nonmember spouse with "Member: Deceased".
Thanks in advance.