attendance roll for the YSA

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
LarsMalungahu

attendance roll for the YSA

Post by LarsMalungahu »

I have another question concerning the attendance roll for the YSA that are in our ward. In MLS it leads us straight to the LDS.ORG section online but it does not show us anything with regards the attendance roll for the YSA of our ward. I don't know if this is abroad too but anyways where do i find the YSA attendance roll for the ward?

Thank You,
Lars Malungahu.
kellymab

Re: attendance roll for the YSA

Post by kellymab »

In LCR under the Menu bar go to Reports > Forms > Attendance Rolls. You can pick the rolls you want from there.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) is the online replacement for parts of MLS that have been moved, or migrated, online. The attendance rolls can be found in the Reports > Forms menu. The rolls are listed by organization. Unfortunately there is no traditional unit YSA organization and therefore no classes and likewise no rolls.

There is a member list for the YSA found in the LCR Membership > Member List menu. On the Individuals tab select "Young Single Adult" in the drop-down organization list under "Other Callings". While this list is not a roll it provides the list of YSA individuals for any needed purpose.

In MLS the custom report feature allowed the YSA list for the priesthood quorums and Relief Society to be created. I assume that capability still exists. I have not checked for quite some time.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
LarsMalungahu

Post by LarsMalungahu »

kellymab wrote:In LCR under the Menu bar go to Reports > Forms > Attendance Rolls. You can pick the rolls you want from there.
Sorry to say but, that is exactly what i did before i posted my question. The only place where i could find a list list for the YSA was under the " Organization" menu called Young Single Adults (18-30) which does not contain information regarding "Attendance Roll"

Thank You for your help :D
LarsMalungahu

Post by LarsMalungahu »

jdlessley wrote:Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) is the online replacement for parts of MLS that have been moved, or migrated, online. The attendance rolls can be found in the Reports > Forms menu. The rolls are listed by organization. Unfortunately there is no traditional unit YSA organization and therefore no classes and likewise no rolls.

There is a member list for the YSA found in the LCR Membership > Member List menu. On the Individuals tab select "Young Single Adult" in the drop-down organization list under "Other Callings". While this list is not a roll it provides the list of YSA individuals for any needed purpose.

In MLS the custom report feature allowed the YSA list for the priesthood quorums and Relief Society to be created. I assume that capability still exists. I have not checked for quite some time.

Thank You. I thought i could just use this for this purpose. I found it before i found out that there was no roll for the YSA. Anyways, i wasn't sure of it and you have helped a lot. So, thanks once again and to all those who have helped.
STaualoa

Post by STaualoa »

Sorry, LCR doesn't provide an attendance roll for the YSA. MLS can only customise a report for the YSA.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You can split classes to create a second Gospel Doctrine class, or a second Gospel Principles class, or whatever type of class it will be. If I remember correctly, after splitting the class you can rename it to, for example, Gospel Doctrine (YSA).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Membership Help”