Children in two households

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 am

Children in two households

Postby jeffery3030 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:45 am

Is there any way to have a child's record show in two different households following a divorce of the parents? They will be spending time in both homes and attended both wards. Thank you!

Senior Member
Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: Children in two households

Postby eblood66 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:48 am

The records must reside in just one of the wards but the other ward can create out-of-unit records in LCR so that the children can show up on rolls and such.

Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 1485
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Riverton, Utah

Re: Children in two households

Postby scgallafent » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:39 am

To do this, the bishop or ward clerk needs to go to Membership > Manage Out-of-Unit Members in LCR.

Return to “Membership Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest