Group unit numbers do not seem to add up correctly.

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Skylobo

Group unit numbers do not seem to add up correctly.

Post by Skylobo »

Our group shows:
35 High Priests
20 Elders
95 Prospective Elders

with 151 Total....should be 150 total...while we understand "Unbaptized member of record age 9 and over and those baptized but not confirmed are not included in unit statistics or Quarterly Reports", this does not seem to be the case in our High Priest Group Members record.

There appears to be someone we cannot see. Can you help us find who we are missing?

Thank you.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Group unit numbers do not seem to add up correctly.

Post by aebrown »

Skylobo wrote:There appears to be someone we cannot see. Can you help us find who we are missing?
If I had that question, I would drill down into the various areas of the Unit Statistics on Leader and Clerk Resources on LDS.org. That would help answer the question as to which subgroup accounts for the variation.

[Moderator note: I moved your post to a more appropriate forum section.]
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You have a member of your high priests group whose current priesthood office is Seventy. He is not covered by any of the three subcategories in the filter list. View all members and sort by priesthood office and you will see him in the list.

I have logged this for review. Since this is an uncommon situation, I'm not sure whether we will be asked to make a change, but it will at least be reviewed.

For those wondering, Skylobo is looking at the high priests group member list, filtering on the various subcategories, and adding up the number of members shown in each category.
Skylobo

Post by Skylobo »

Ahhh...I see. Thank you for the explanation and prompt reply.

Return to “Membership Help”