My YSA records are mysteriously being moved

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
bstone81

Re: My YSA records are mysteriously being moved

Post by bstone81 »

I finally unraveled the mystery.

When the full time Elders requested our YSA list, my Ward Clerk printed the list, put it in our membership clerk’s box with a note on it to send this to the YSA Branch. The membership clerk misunderstood, and thought he wanted all the membership records of our YSA’s transferred over to the YSA Ward. So he transferred all the records.

He is now pulling them all back.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate." :roll:
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My YSA records are mysteriously being moved

Post by russellhltn »

bstone81 wrote:When the full time Elders requested our YSA list, my Ward Clerk printed the list, put it in our membership clerk’s box with a note on it to send this to the YSA Branch. The membership clerk misunderstood, and thought he wanted all the membership records of our YSA’s transferred over to the YSA Ward. So he transferred all the records
:facepalm:

At least you got to the bottom of it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”