Can't find endowment date

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
bodie0158

Can't find endowment date

Postby bodie0158 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:21 am

I'm trying to find my own endowment date for family history purposes, and I cannot find it in my own record. Where is this information located?

aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Can't find endowment date

Postby aebrown » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:28 am

bodie0158 wrote:I'm trying to find my own endowment date for family history purposes, and I cannot find it in my own record. Where is this information located?

Unless you're a clerk or bishop, you can't look it up on your own. Ask your ward clerk for an Individual Ordinance Summary, which does contain this information.

sbradshaw

Re: Can't find endowment date

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:46 pm

The beta version of LDS Tools allows you to see your own membership/ordinance information. You can get the beta by joining the LDSTech project and going to the downloads page, or you can wait a bit for it to be released (I expect sometime in the next month). Or you can talk to a clerk or bishopric member as aebrown suggests.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “Membership Help”