Part-member families

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
stanj7

Part-member families

Post by stanj7 »

Is there any way in MLS to list part-member families? We've been printing a directory, then going down the list and checking the names manually from our knowledge. The full-time missionaries ask for this report, and our stake president is now focusing on part-member families.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Part-member families

Post by aebrown »

stanj7 wrote:Is there any way in MLS to list part-member families? We've been printing a directory, then going down the list and checking the names manually from our knowledge. The full-time missionaries ask for this report, and our stake president is now focusing on part-member families.
The wiki gives detailed steps for creating a custom report in MLS for part-member families; there's even a downloadable report that you can import into MLS.
idjeeper2

Post by idjeeper2 »

I realize this is an old request, but has anyone figured out a way to get a similar report from LCR?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

idjeeper2 wrote:I realize this is an old request, but has anyone figured out a way to get a similar report from LCR?
Until LCR includes custom reports I don't think there is a way.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Membership Help”