Stake pres access to YSA records in another stake?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
adoga

Stake pres access to YSA records in another stake?

Post by adoga »

We have a bi-stake singles ward. The ward is in our stake and the stake president in the other stake wants access Online and in ldstools to view membership records in the YSA ward.

Would gathering his membership information And creating an "out of unit" record for him in the YSA Ward be sufficient?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake pres access to YSA records in another stake?

Post by russellhltn »

As I understand it, he'd have to be placed into a standard calling in the YSA Ward. With that, he'd just see the directory and such. He wouldn't have extended access to membership information unless you made him a leader that had that kind of access.

But frankly, I'd call CHQ and discuss the situation. I don't like the idea of doing work-arounds just because someone wants access.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
adoga

Re: Stake pres access to YSA records in another stake?

Post by adoga »

Thanks for the info!

Return to “Membership Help”