Adjust Seminary Enrollment

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
silus99

Adjust Seminary Enrollment

Post by silus99 »

Hi Everyone,

In the reports section of the Leaders and Clerks resources is a Seminary Registration report that pulls from ldsces.lds.org a list of students it thinks should be enrolled in seminary. I noticed it cannot determine which of the youth are not yet in high school or have recently graduated and should not be on the list. I have made the designations on seminary.lds.org, but it does not affect the ldsces.lds.org reports which is the one apparently that is used for reporting statistics. Our stake tells me there is a way in MLS to correct this but di not elaborate how. Does anyone know how to get these younger and older youth off of the list since they are not eligible for seminary?

Thanks!!
slee328

Re: Adjust Seminary Enrollment

Post by slee328 »

I have similar question on how this could be done because our Bishop also would like to remove some of the youth who are not in high school yet but have been placed on the attendance reporting sheet because of their age. Anyone who can share how to remove them from the current reporting of Seminary attendance is greatly appreciate. Thanks!

Return to “Membership Help”