Adding ordained by for Elder and High Priest

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
bchard

Adding ordained by for Elder and High Priest

Postby bchard » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Membership records now show the name of the person who performed ordinations to Elder, Seventy and High Priest. I have a member of my ward whose information is missing for his ordination to High Priest. How do I add the name of his father who ordained him a high priest to his membership record?

eblood66

Re: Adding ordained by for Elder and High Priest

Postby eblood66 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:47 pm

bchard wrote:Membership records now show the name of the person who performed ordinations to Elder, Seventy and High Priest. I have a member of my ward whose information is missing for his ordination to High Priest. How do I add the name of his father who ordained him a high priest to his membership record?

Find the individual using Membership > Individual Record on the menu and then go to the Ordinances tab. Click on the blue High Priest link (to the left of the Ordination Date). It will bring up a dialog in which you can add the name of the person who performed the ordinance.

Return to “Membership Help”