i have a couple that remarried and both live in my ward with their new spouses and families.
one of the children (who lives with his mother) has now gotten permission from his mother to have his records moved to his fathers new household (which again, is in the same ward).
what would be the best way to do this?
thanks for any help
Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
forresthickman wrote:what would be the best way to do this?
In MLS, do the following:
- Go to the Household Record for the current household of that member (Membership > Household Record).
- Click on the Remove link to the right of that member.
- When prompted, choose to Assign the Member to Another Household, then select the new household.
- Skip the step that asks you if you want to move other household members.
- Then close and save your changes.
Thank you so much, that was very helpful! :-)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: drepouille and 1 guest