Changing status of disfellowshipped member

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:41 am

Changing status of disfellowshipped member

Postby Ngqa » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:45 am

We have a member who was disfellowshipped several years ago, but a second disciplinary council was held to bring him back to full fellowship. The record of display council was submitted, but he still appears as disfellowshipped. What should I do to correct this?

User avatar
Senior Member
Posts: 2083
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Syracuse, UT

Re: Changing status of disfellowshipped member

Postby johnshaw » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:28 am

If you are the stake clerk, call confidential records @ church headquarters, if you are not, talk to your stake clerk.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Membership Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest