Error Code with CDOL

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
u0621104

Error Code with CDOL

Post by u0621104 »

I was trying to record my bishop's email on CDOL, and I get this error code

The error code is:3540239

What does that mean? Do I just need to wait for a later time to try to update his email?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Error Code with CDOL

Post by lajackson »

u0621104 wrote:I was trying to record my bishop's email on CDOL,
I have no idea what the error code means, but I believe only the bishop himself can update his email address at CDOL. You can update it in MLS, or at the Directory section of LDS.org, but he has to log in to CDOL to change it there.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

lajackson wrote:
u0621104 wrote:I was trying to record my bishop's email on CDOL,
I have no idea what the error code means, but I believe only the bishop himself can update his email address at CDOL. You can update it in MLS, or at the Directory section of LDS.org, but he has to log in to CDOL to change it there.
They have changed the rights for now so that clerks can update their leaders contact info in CDOL.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

u0621104 wrote:I was trying to record my bishop's email on CDOL, and I get this error code

What does that mean? Do I just need to wait for a later time to try to update his email?
I'll look into it.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jonesrk wrote:
u0621104 wrote:I was trying to record my bishop's email on CDOL, and I get this error code

I'll look into it.
I'm not finding the results of that error logged. Will you PM me the email you are trying to use and I'll see if I can duplicate the problem?

Return to “Membership Help”