Married member showing up in YSA rolls

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Married member showing up in YSA rolls

Post by russellhltn »

rodr452 wrote:they still appeared in the rolls.
I'm confused by this reference to "rolls". MLS does support additional Sunday school classes, and it supports lists of YSA. It does NOT support automatically moving people in/out of a YSA Sunday School class.

I'm guessing that someone at some point created a YSA Sunday School (it's not a part of he default MLS) and moved a number of qualifying members form Gospel Doctrine to this new class. But as things change, someone needs to stay on top of it and move members as needed. That's why I'm asking where are you looking to get this report. That will tell me if you're running a built-in report for YSA or a built-in report for a custom YSA Sunday School class.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”