Membership Record ping pong

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Membership Record ping pong

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:In my opinion two wards are now going to go through the 9 steps instead of one.
Ideally, both wards should be asking their leaders and any known friends. But they shouldn't be duplicating any of the other efforts. So some kind of communication needs to happen.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Huff3rd

Post by Huff3rd »

Our ward got 27 lost member records about 2 weeks ago. Some are from parents who are members but must be from out of stake. Any idea how I might find the ward where the parents are and contact the parents of the lost member?

Thanks in advance.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Huff3rd wrote:Our ward got 27 lost member records about 2 weeks ago. Some are from parents who are members but must be from out of stake. Any idea how I might find the ward where the parents are and contact the parents of the lost member?
I would expect CHQ to take care of contacting any parents that are outside of your unit. I'd concentrate your effort on any known family within your ward and/or stake.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”