Change member information for children who are not in my ward

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Change member information for children who are not in my ward

Postby hersons » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:29 pm

A sister in my ward has requested some information changes for her children. Her children are members but are not in her ward and are probably not active. The requested changes are spelling related. Is there someway for me to change these or request that the ward over them change them? Also, these children are quite old, all are 29 or older. Not sure if that makes a difference, but it might.

User avatar
Community Administrator
Posts: 15064
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:51 pm

You could certainly send a special request for the change. You'd want to mention in that request the details of who is requesting and why that information is reliable.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Membership Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest