YW Personal Progress Advisor

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
riconey

YW Personal Progress Advisor

Post by riconey »

We have a Sister called as a YW Personal Progress Advisor. As part of this calling she needs to have access to the YW Personal Progress information. I assume that the YW Secretary has the proper permissions when logged in to LDS.org. Is there any way to create a second YW Secretary position or to create a position which has these privelages? I have created the calling under the YW Leaders area but it does not give this sister the proper permissions.

Any way I can do this?

Thanks

Ric Oney
Saint Joseph Ward Membership Clerk
Saint Joseph, MI
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest reading the thread Personal Progress Question.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
montrosestakeclerk

Re: YW Personal Progress Advisor

Post by montrosestakeclerk »

That thread is no longer there. Can you point me to where it is or the answer to the question? We have this same situation in our ward.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: YW Personal Progress Advisor

Post by russellhltn »

Here is a link to the thread in the current forum software: Personal Progress Question.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”