Out of Unit Member Information

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Out of Unit Member Information

Postby jlj93byu » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:09 pm

I am trying to track down a former member of our ward who moved to American Fork, Utah. I have their wedding certificate but they did not leave me with any contact information. Is there a directory for Clerks to use in obtaining contact information for members outside of their ward and stake?

Senior Member
Posts: 875
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 8:16 pm
Location: Owasso, OK, USA

Postby davesudweeks » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Community Moderators
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:04 am
Location: Utah, united states

Postby kisaac » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Try Local Unit Support in the administrative office. Have your info ready when you call (name, record and/or birth date (if you have it,) etc.)

Local Unit Support

When ward clerks and stake clerks cannot resolve a clerk-related issue locally, they should contact Local Unit Support through one of the following methods:

  • Live Support (Hours are Monday, Thursday, Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Mountain Time))
    • Salt Lake area: 801-240-3500
    • Long Distance: 1-800-453-3860, extension 23500

Return to “Membership Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest