Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I am trying to track down a former member of our ward who moved to American Fork, Utah. I have their wedding certificate but they did not leave me with any contact information. Is there a directory for Clerks to use in obtaining contact information for members outside of their ward and stake?
You might try one of the options listed here:
- Community Moderators
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:04 am
- Location: Utah, united states
Try Local Unit Support in the administrative office. Have your info ready when you call (name, record and/or birth date (if you have it,) etc.)
Local Unit Support
When ward clerks and stake clerks cannot resolve a clerk-related issue locally, they should contact Local Unit Support through one of the following methods:
- Live Support (Hours are Monday, Thursday, Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Mountain Time))
- Salt Lake area: 801-240-3500
- Long Distance: 1-800-453-3860, extension 23500
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest