Is there some documentation on members with expired recommends purchasing garments?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
nathangg

Is there some documentation on members with expired recommends purchasing garments?

Post by nathangg »

This question came up in Ward Council today and I was asked to research it:

Is there some church documentation about how members with expired recommends purchase garments?

It was said that they can just go to store.lds.org and order them with their MRN and temple recommend status was NOT verified, but I was still asked to find out.

I was thinking about emailing help@store.lds.org but I wasn't sure if there was something written down somewhere.

Thanks~!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

In the help topic for Garments and Sacred Clothing on store.lds.org, the only requirement mentioned for purchasing garments is that members are endowed; there is no requirement that the temple recommend be current.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Membership Help”