Deseret Book (Distribution Center) charges to other category

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
slmsz20

Deseret Book (Distribution Center) charges to other category

Post by slmsz20 »

Has anyone else been experiencing charges made at deseret book being sent to the other category? I've had to fix several ward and stake transactions already. Before they merged deseret book and distribution (in locations that had both), the charges went to distribution center charges. The august audits are already bad enough to clean up after, I'm not looking forward to February if this keeps up.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

slmsz20 wrote:Has anyone else been experiencing charges made at deseret book being sent to the other category? I've had to fix several ward and stake transactions already. Before they merged deseret book and distribution (in locations that had both), the charges went to distribution center charges. The august audits are already bad enough to clean up after, I'm not looking forward to February if this keeps up.
See the thread IROPS and Desert Bookstore Orders.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”