Deposit Transaction Report - A thing of the past?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
brodine

Deposit Transaction Report - A thing of the past?

Post by brodine »

I am a relatively new stake financial clerk and was beginning to wonder when I would receive the "Deposit Transation Report" so that I could balance all the Batch Summary Reports that I received from all our units. My Stake President hasn't seen it yet, so I called Church Headquarters so see if it had been sent out. I was told that the DTR is no longer sent our or needed since CUBS went into effect!!!!! Has anyone else heard this? I'm perfectly happy with it though. :D
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

brodine wrote:I am a relatively new stake financial clerk and was beginning to wonder when I would receive the "Deposit Transaction Report" so that I could balance all the Batch Summary Reports that I received from all our units. My Stake President hasn't seen it yet, so I called Church Headquarters so see if it had been sent out. I was told that the DTR is no longer sent our or needed since CUBS went into effect!!!!! Has anyone else heard this? I'm perfectly happy with it though. :D
I have not heard that, but I was also starting to wonder when we would receive the DTR. If stakes are no longer receiving the DTR, then I wonder why the 2010 year-end instructions still required wards to submit a Batch Summary Report to the stake. The only reason the stake needs the BSRs is to compare them against the DTR, as far as I know.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”