Expenses transmission bug

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
86Bengal

Expenses transmission bug

Post by 86Bengal »

I've had another post-CUBS issue come up in my ward. After the first of the year, we began to get an warning message each time we log into MLS saying that a particular expense check has not yet been transmitted to Church HQ. The first time I saw it, I thought it weird and retransmitted, figuring that we'd somehow forgotten to do it. I got the confirmation printout, and thought all was well. But at each subsequent login, the same message has popped up for that same check.

I researched the check, written in mid-December 2010, and I have a printed report showing that it was successfully transmitted the day it was written. Other checks written before and after don't have the problem.

I assume that this will take a call to LUS to resolve. I just wondered if others were experiencing the same thing, and if so, how you've dealt with it.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

86Bengal wrote:I've had another post-CUBS issue come up in my ward. After the first of the year, we began to get an warning message each time we log into MLS saying that a particular expense check has not yet been transmitted to Church HQ. The first time I saw it, I thought it weird and retransmitted, figuring that we'd somehow forgotten to do it. I got the confirmation printout, and thought all was well. But at each subsequent login, the same message has popped up for that same check.

I researched the check, written in mid-December 2010, and I have a printed report showing that it was successfully transmitted the day it was written. Other checks written before and after don't have the problem.

I assume that this will take a call to LUS to resolve. I just wondered if others were experiencing the same thing, and if so, how you've dealt with it.
It's been over a year since I experience this, but it did happen, and it required a call to LUS to resolve. They fixed it easily.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”