New Audit Question

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
barnold

Post by barnold »

How do you identify the new Audit forms from the old ones?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

barnold wrote:How do you identify the new Audit forms from the old ones?

At the bottom of the first page, on the right hand side, it will say "© 2010 IRI. All rights reserved. Printed in the USA. 10/10. PD00001361".

The older forms said "© 2006, 2009 IRI. All rights reserved. Printed in the USA. 12/08. 34244".

So your quick key is that "10/10" as opposed to the older "12/08".
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
cbweatherman

Post by cbweatherman »

About the timeline of the electronic audit...

At least in my stake in little ole' Alabama, we did the on-line audit for the 2010 mid-year in August. It worked very smoothly, and there were no issues with the technology. I was surprised that I (as a clerk) no longer needed to give my contact information as part of the audit.

I guess we were a pilot stake.
kerrykmiles

Access to Audit Site

Post by kerrykmiles »

lajackson wrote:I do not know, but I would suspect a day or two at the most. Entering the change into MLS and doing the Send/Receive will update the CDOL almost immediately. The delay will be in how long it takes the Audit system to recognize the change.

Our Stake Clerk made the change over a week ago and we're getting started on audits tonight. I still don't have access to lds.org/audit and receive an error message "User has no valid assignments for this application." What does our clerk need specifically do so that I can access the site.

Thanks.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

kerrykmiles wrote:Our Stake Clerk made the change over a week ago and we're getting started on audits tonight. I still don't have access to lds.org/audit and receive an error message "User has no valid assignments for this application." What does our clerk need specifically do so that I can access the site.

Thanks.
You were originally put in as a custom position Stake Auditor, which unfortunately doesn't do any good for getting access to the application. Yesterday your standard position as a Stake Auditor came up, the bad news is that it came up after the daily data pull. You will be in for tonight's. If everything goes well tomorrow morning you should be in the LDS account system.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

cbweatherman wrote:I guess we were a pilot stake.

You were a pilot area. I think there was one other area, as well.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”