Community help needed....CUBS/MLS testing

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
childsdj

Community help needed....CUBS/MLS testing

Post by childsdj »

I am looking to see if we could get 5 or 6 clerks that live somewhere in Salt Lake or Northern Utah County preferably, to help us with some actual user testing of MLS and the new CUBS system.

It would require that you come to the Riverton 0ffice building just off of Bangerter highway sometime on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week (Aug 30, 31, Sept. 1) for an hour or so. The time is very flexible. The developers and business owners of the new CUBS financial application would like to see how a regular clerk will be able to use the new financial processes.

Please send me a private message if you would be interested in volunteering to help out with this testing.

Thanks.
freedom55

Post by freedom55 »

Hello DJC,

We have been using the new MLS/CUBS system in Canada for over a month now. If you would like some feedback (in addition to what we have already given LUS) regarding how the clerks are finding the system in real life, just let me know.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”