Assets

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
skibumm101-p40

Assets

Post by skibumm101-p40 »

Havent been able to find an answer on how to handle assets that have been purchesed. For instance, the RS purchesed a Iron and Sewing machine. How should we keep track of these assets?

Ryon WC
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

skibumm101 wrote:Haven't been able to find an answer on how to handle assets that have been purchased. For instance, the RS purchased an Iron and Sewing machine. How should we keep track of these assets?

Aside from computers, for which some specific directions have been given for tracking serial numbers, I know of no particular policy or even recommendations for tracking assets. So you're welcome to track them however you see fit, under the direction of your priesthood leaders. I'd recommend that you keep it simple -- perhaps just a simple spreadsheet listing important details.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

My personal advice is to mark the ward's name in large, obvious letters. Not something small and easy to overlook. The bigger and tackier the better. That will probably do more to keep them from wondering off then any sign-out sheet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”