Deposits sent to Church Hqs.

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
rickb

Deposits sent to Church Hqs.

Post by rickb »

I am a Stake Clerk. The bank of our units used for deposits closed some time ago, The Church had them mail the deposits to Church hqs using a priority mail envelope and mailing label provided by the Church. The unit is running short on the priority envelopes and mailing labels. How do they reorder them?
drepouille

Re: Deposits sent to Church Hqs.

Post by drepouille »

I would call the GSC and request them. I've never had that problem in my ward, since we are swimming in priority mailers, shipping labels, and deposit slips and bags. They are shipped to us automatically.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Oddly enough, we are also now running short of deposit slips. I thought we had an extra book or two, but now I can't find them. So I will be calling the GSC this week to ask for more.

We still have tons of priority mailers, shipping labels, and deposit bags, but just a few deposit slips.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I asked the GSC to send us new deposit slips and deposit bags. So they sent us new deposit slips and Priority Mail envelopes, of which we already have too many.
Oh well, time to make another request.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”