Missing Signature Card

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
rishers88

Missing Signature Card

Post by rishers88 »

I have looked in MLS>Finances>Reports and there is no "Signature Card" that is listed there.
Can you tell me where it has moved, we have a new Financial Clerk and want to put him to work.
Mark Risher
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missing Signature Card

Post by russellhltn »

You might check on LCR. A lot of things are moving that direction and that would be a very simple thing to move.

Otherwise, if you don't get a better answer by Monday, you may have to call support. Apparently there's something they have to turn on in some cases.

Also, make sure you have sufficient rights in MLS. It's possible it's there only for certain callings.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

From the MLS Finances menu, select Finance Reports, then Signature Card. (Alternate method: From the MLS Reports/Forms menu, select Signature Card.)

https://lds.org/help/support/signature-card
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
hal01022

Post by hal01022 »

Any news on this it's missing in my MLS as well and I have admin rights
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Here in the UK, the Signature Card option is no longer available, as all our expenses are now paid electronically!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

From time to time, I have heard of the signature card link in MLS disappearing. A call to Local Unit Support followed by a Send/Receive has solved the problem in the past.

It seems to happen most often after a software update. I wonder if the default in MLS has somehow changed.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”