MLS Batch ID vs. LCR Batch #???

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
drepouille

MLS Batch ID vs. LCR Batch #???

Post by drepouille »

Our CUBS financial statement for January 2018 contains the following:
Outstanding Reconciliation Items
A deposit was transmitted through MLS or reported by your unit, but not confirmed by the bank. Please confirm the deposit.
Reference: 03631142
Date: 28 Jan 2018
MLS Batch ID: 1855741802848904
The corresponding donation batch on LCR Finance says:
Batch #:60522175
Source:Ward
I know the reason this deposit was not confirmed by the bank by January 31st was because we mail all our deposits. No problem with that.

I want to know how we are supposed to correlate the "MLS Batch ID" with the "Batch #" on LCR Finance. There are no corresponding numbers.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: MLS Batch ID vs. LCR Batch #???

Post by lajackson »

drepouille wrote:I want to know how we are supposed to correlate the "MLS Batch ID" with the "Batch #" on LCR Finance. There are no corresponding numbers.
I think the only way you will be able to solve this is to call Local Unit Support and have them connect the two batch numbers.
eblood66

Re: MLS Batch ID vs. LCR Batch #???

Post by eblood66 »

lajackson wrote:
drepouille wrote:I want to know how we are supposed to correlate the "MLS Batch ID" with the "Batch #" on LCR Finance. There are no corresponding numbers.
I think the only way you will be able to solve this is to call Local Unit Support and have them connect the two batch numbers.
I don't know of any reason why a ward would need to worry about online batches and it is very uncommon put in more than one batch per day from the ward. So except in very uncommon situations the date is probably sufficient to match up batches between the two.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”