Branch under mission audit hangup

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jerryknight

Branch under mission audit hangup

Post by jerryknight »

Trying to complete audit of branch under a mission. I am a mission auditor and and Assistant Area Auditor. We reached the end of the questions during the audit and needed to fill out the description of the exceptions and for the Branch President to insert the plan of action. The software would not let us move forward. It said :waiting for the Stake Auditor to finish the Audit." How do we proceed? There is no Stake and I am the mission auditor.
AAAuditor

Re: Branch under mission audit hangup

Post by AAAuditor »

This is a known problem that Church Headquarters is working on, and hope to have it fixed shortly. (week or two)
I believe the reason for this is the "Next" button is missing and you only see a "previous" button.

The reason for this is that the auditor has not completed every question, so the system is not allowing him to go to the Audit results page.
Information may be missing for a question or testing field. The problem is LUFAS is not giving the auditor an error message to why he cannot access the Audit results. Your navigation bar may give you a red highlight indicating incomplete audit questions. The Auditor can access the Audit Results only after he has completed every audit question.
Hope this helps, or call your Area Auditor
Malo

Return to “Local Unit Finance”