Accessing Tax Receipts for move-ins

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:28 am

Accessing Tax Receipts for move-ins

Postby leracic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:38 am

How do members that moved to their present unit go about obtaining their tax receipts for donations made in their prior unit?
Is their a number to call about this?

Senior Member
Posts: 2817
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: Accessing Tax Receipts for move-ins

Postby eblood66 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:50 am

If they have access to a computer and Internet and if they have an LDS Account set up and associated with their membership number they can go to and print a tax statement themselves. Alternatively, the clerk for the ward they are current in should be able to generate a tax statement for them (with all donations from all units they donated to) by using the Tithing Settlement portion of LCR.

Community Administrator
Posts: 24184
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Accessing Tax Receipts for move-ins

Postby russellhltn » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Of course all of this assumes that the donations have been associated with the donor's MRN. if not, then the only option is to contact the prior ward(s).
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "" to the search criteria.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests