LCR Official Tax Receipts (Canada)?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
i5550123

Re: LCR Official Tax Receipts (Canada)?

Post by i5550123 »

hello, maybe someone can help me with this, since we are on this topic?

How would i generate an Official tax receipts for someone who was in our Branch and then moved out? to a new country, being the U.S or even in my case, since i am the clerk for a YSA, how do I also generate a OTR for a member leader (our 2nd counsller)? who is a Out of unit? he never paid though at our branch, always paid at his home ward
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

i5550123 wrote:How would i generate an Official tax receipts for someone who was in our Branch and then moved out? to a new country, being the U.S or even in my case, since i am the clerk for a YSA, how do I also generate a OTR for a member leader (our 2nd counsller)? who is a Out of unit? he never paid though at our branch, always paid at his home ward
In both cases, since the records are not in the ward, they'll probably have to contact CHQ if they can't get it on line.

In the first case, make sure the donations are associated with the membership record. If it's not, you'll probably have to contact CHQ on Tuesday since the record isn't in the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
JohnnyWise

Post by JohnnyWise »

Do the printable receipts work in Canada yet?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

JohnnyWise wrote:Do the printable receipts work in Canada yet?
Your ward clerk should be able to answer this question for you. Canada has different requirements than the U.S. for their official tax receipts.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”