Missionary Mobile Device not showing up

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
pblackrph

Missionary Mobile Device not showing up

Post by pblackrph »

We have a missionary serving from our ward that has one of the mobile devices. His dad wanted to pay on that account but when I went under the other account under donations in MLS and there wasn't an account with this missionary's name. We just have the generic Other:Missionary Mobile Device. My understanding is that there should be an account directly below that that has Other:Missionary Mobile Device (Missionary name). Is there a reason why he is not showing up there and how do I get him added? When I go to the Income and Expense Report and run the Details by Subcategory report he does show up under Other:Missionary Mobile Device: (his Name) there so I don't understand why he isn't listed on the donations screen.
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Missionary Mobile Device not showing up

Post by wertdl »

Have you tried contacting the Global Service Center? Their phone number can be found here: https://www.lds.org/help/support/record ... n?lang=eng

Return to “Local Unit Finance”