Removing Missionaries from Financial Statement

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Hilohi

Removing Missionaries from Financial Statement

Post by Hilohi »

Our monthly Financial Statements show two returned missionaries. Both of them are no longer in our ward. How can I remove them from our monthly Financial Statements?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Removing Missionaries from Financial Statement

Post by russellhltn »

Is the balance zero? It's not going to disappear until it's zeroed out. Even then, it may takeva little time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Hilohi

Post by Hilohi »

russellhltn wrote:Is the balance zero? It's not going to disappear until it's zeroed out. Even then, it may takeva little time.
Yes, the balance is zero. I zeroed-out the account a couple of months ago, so maybe it's just a matter of time before they're removed. Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Hilohi wrote:I zeroed-out the account a couple of months ago, so maybe it's just a matter of time before they're removed.
In our experience, the account usually goes away about two or three months after the balance is zero. So if you zeroed out the balance in May, it will probably be gone next month.

If you balanced it before April, you might wish to send an MLS message, or contact Local Unit Support.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”