Online Tithing Entry for Financial Clerks

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.

Online Tithing Entry for Financial Clerks

Postby sareid » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Ok so now that members can pay their tithing online and see their history, wouldn't it be great to be able as a Financial Clerk, enter those transactions through Seems like it would be very much the same process as doing your own tithing on the web. Then if you could run reports from it for tithing settlement etc. I am sure many of the financial aspects could be done online - check printing as well that opens the check in a PDF that you can print on check stock. I'm only saying this part because I have worked in payroll for over 10 years and can process everything on the web. I am sure we could do the same.

Re: Online Tithing Entry for Financial Clerks

Postby eblood66 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:11 pm

We've been told that all of the MLS functions will be moved online eventually. So I'm sure all of that will happen. But that doesn't mean it will happen soon. They haven't implemented all of the membership related functionality yet and I'm pretty sure that will be done before the financial parts are added.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”