Receiving PEF report for member who moved

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
joachimvalgren

Receiving PEF report for member who moved

Post by joachimvalgren »

Hi,

Some months ago a guy moved into my branch and since he had received help from the Perpetual Education Fund we started getting PEF Priesthood Reports as part of our financial reports. He has since moved away from us, but within the stake, and we keep getting the reports. He moved a few months ago.
I am concerned that we are receiving the reports and the ward he moved to might not, since the bishop won't know if he's honoring his commitment or not .

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Receiving PEF report for member who moved

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to contact PEF and let them know. Also, I'd verify that on LCR he no longer shows up in your ward. Sometimes things get out of sync with MLS. What counts is what CHQ thinks is going on - not what MLS thinks.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
joachimvalgren

Re: Receiving PEF report for member who moved

Post by joachimvalgren »

He is no longer in my branch, so I'll try to contact the PEF and figure it out with them. Thanks!

Return to “Local Unit Finance”