Ordering personalized donation envelopes WITHOUT slips

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mwgrover

Ordering personalized donation envelopes WITHOUT slips

Postby mwgrover » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Somehow, we have ended up with a surplus of donation slips but we are running low on envelopes.

On LDS Store, there does not seem to be an option to only order personalized donation envelopes without receiving packages of slips as well.

Anyone know if we would be able to do this by calling Salt Lake direct? We don't need any more slips at this time and would prefer to receive a full box of personalized donation envelopes.

eblood66

Re: Ordering personalized donation envelopes WITHOUT slips

Postby eblood66 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:48 pm

mwgrover wrote:Somehow, we have ended up with a surplus of donation slips but we are running low on envelopes.

On LDS Store, there does not seem to be an option to only order personalized donation envelopes without receiving packages of slips as well.

Anyone know if we would be able to do this by calling Salt Lake direct? We don't need any more slips at this time and would prefer to receive a full box of personalized donation envelopes.

I don't know of any option to order just envelopes but you could call and see. My guess is that it isn't possible. But when I was making orders I always had to make additional orders for slips between orders for envelopes (extra slips were needed for fast offerings, some people used more than one slip per envelope, etc). So I would expect that you'd eventually use them up. Or you could see if another unit in your area could use your extras.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”