Donation Statement Mailing Labels

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
JoeSchmoe

Donation Statement Mailing Labels

Postby JoeSchmoe » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:46 am

Having finished up the year end duties which including mailing out a good many donation statements to "Out of unit" donors (we're a YSA Ward with a lot of membership turnover and out of unit missionary donations) I ran into a big problem printing mailing labels. Most of the addresses I needed to print were in the 'Donors' table only, not the main 'Membership' table. Why is there not way to print mailing labels off the 'Donors' table rather than the just main 'Membership' table ??

Have others un into this problem... if so, any suggestions?

aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Donation Statement Mailing Labels

Postby aebrown » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:00 pm

JoeSchmoe wrote:Having finished up the year end duties which including mailing out a good many donation statements to "Out of unit" donors (we're a YSA Ward with a lot of membership turnover and out of unit missionary donations) I ran into a big problem printing mailing labels. Most of the addresses I needed to print were in the 'Donors' table only, not the main 'Membership' table. Why is there not way to print mailing labels off the 'Donors' table rather than the just main 'Membership' table ??

You can print mailing labels for donors; you just have to access the mailing labels feature from the right place. Go to the Donor Statements area under Finances, and choose the year and statement type you are interested in. Then from the menu, choose File > Print Mailing Labels. You'll then be able to select whatever donors you want to include and then click the Print (or Preview) button.

JoeSchmoe

Re: Donation Statement Mailing Labels

Postby JoeSchmoe » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:26 am

I tried this last Sunday... worked exactly as you outlined.

Thanks so much! Appreciate the help.

Joe

Return to “Local Unit Finance”