Deposit Book consecutive numbers before sending

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Michaeljefferyjones

Deposit Book consecutive numbers before sending

Post by Michaeljefferyjones »

Unfortunately when the 1st Counsellor hit the send buuton to send the finacial report this sunday he forgot to change the previous number in the deposit book to the currect one onto the MLS system.
How can this be changed, do I have to go to Global support?

Michael
Biggles

Re: Wireless Survey of church building with Netspot

Post by Biggles »

Our LUF office in Germany normally picks that sort of error up. I've done it myself. It wouldn't hurt to send the correct details, using the European support email address. It's not normally necessary to phone them, unless you really want to. I think you can also use the MLS messaging system, but I prefer the email route.
Michaeljefferyjones

Re: Deposit Book consecutive numbers before sending

Post by Michaeljefferyjones »

Thanks I will email them
davidrobin

Re: Deposit Book consecutive numbers before sending

Post by davidrobin »

I think this happens more than people admit. I too have done it. I emailed GSC in Germany explaining the donations on date xxx should be for deposit reference yyy but by mistake was recorded with a previous reference zzz. They replied saying no problem, they would make a note of it at their end and for me to just correct it on the printout.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”