New Stake Auditor, LUFAS Access Help

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.

New Stake Auditor, LUFAS Access Help

Postby mustangfan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:26 pm

I have recently been called as a stake auditor. The stake clerk has input my calling into MLS, and I have the LUFAS link in my tools drop down. When I sign in I get a Message "User has no valid assignments for this application" followed by a Log-out link.

Does this mean I'm not getting logged on properly,... or that the Wards I am assigned to audit are not "assigned" yet?

I have an appointment for my first Audit this Sunday, but don't know if I can get access to the system to actually do it. I was told that i should be able to log in from any computer to the LUFAS.

Any help is appreciated.

Dennis Dean

Re: New Stake Auditor, LUFAS Access Help

Postby Biggles » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:42 pm

It will be necessary to ensure that the calling has been entered in the Stake MLS as a Standard Calling. If this was done this last Sunday, it might take a couple of days to become 'live'. Or it might be necessary to remove and re-enter the calling, as I've known this not to happen at the first attempt. I'm of course assuming a send/receive has been carried out as well.

Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: New Stake Auditor, LUFAS Access Help

Postby pricerd » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:47 am

Once your position has been properly entered into Stake MLS using the Stake Auditor standard position, and an MLS send/receive has been performed, CDOL (Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders) will be updated. The stake clerk can verify that you have been set up properly by checking CDOL. If you have been set up using a Standard Position then under the Auditing Organization your name will appear in black. If its was set up as a custom position, your name will appear in orange. (Custom positions are not recognized by LUFAS.)

Every evening LUFAS updates its users by reading CDOL, so depending upon when you CDOL was updated you may need to wait 24 hours for the change to appear in LUFAS.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”