Access to LUFAS?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
CWatsonJr

Access to LUFAS?

Postby CWatsonJr » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:38 am

We have a new bishopric who will go through their first financial audit next month and I want to help them prepare for it by printing out the audit and reviewing it with them (I am the new ward clerk and previous bishop). I have not been able to find the link to LUFAS under leader and clerk support on LDS.org.

Is this not available to me as the ward clerk? I was able to access it and review it at will in my previous calling (under the Applications header). I looked at the Access table and I don't see LUFAS in there at all.

Thank you,

Cliff Watson

CWatsonJr

Re: Access to LUFAS?

Postby CWatsonJr » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 am

I did go to audit.lds.org and signed in but I received a message that I did not have a valid assignment for the application. Is that because I am a new ward clerk or is it not available to me?

Biggles

Postby Biggles » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:08 am

CWatsonJr wrote:I did go to audit.lds.org and signed in but I received a message that I did not have a valid assignment for the application. Is that because I am a new ward clerk or is it not available to me?

Yes, you are correct, it isn't available to you as a Ward Clerk. It's only available to the Bishop and those on the Stake Audit committee.

CWatsonJr

Postby CWatsonJr » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:35 am

Thank you for confirming this.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:46 pm

If you wish to do so, you should be able to print the form from MLS. Check that it is version W9.

They will also want to review the online training at RKATS.

CWatsonJr

Postby CWatsonJr » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Thank you.

Biggles

Postby Biggles » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:56 pm

We did our audit last Sunday, online, but I checked the form version in MLS and it was still W8.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”